1 Decade of my Education! (2009-2019)


                   
 Introduction
I will write small piece about 10years I have been studying something, what changed me ( as myself)? And what I studied for last ten years. The article enforces the side of my education, not other angles in my life. Other side about my LIFE in COUNTRYSIDE I will write another independent articles. But this is the situation I have been in last 10 years being studying, and How I was been before 10 years (2009-2019). Only.

A Brief Reflection
I was born in a very hard place, and live was very hard. I didn’t born Hospital or like other like it, so I didn’t know exactly the day and month I was born. Originally, I am from nomadic family.  They keep different livestock, and we planting different farms within different villages. As family we look after the livestock, and planting farms. We have well-experience in that career- Livestock and farms.
I grew  such like nomadic son. I grew-up the environment and society doesn’t know well the education, and didn’t get any opportunity education, but more respected the student, educator and other one else involved in education. I kept the livestock, and I was the biggest child in our family ( The offspring born by my mother and my father). I was kept a while in kids. Then I have kept a while in little cattle. Next, I promoted and I have kept in sheep, while another person helping me herding the sheep and sometimes checked. Always the morning, men was absent so women were helped me.  In the afternoon my grandfather come to me and said: “ My nephew Cabdirisaaq, go and drink tea, ~ Orod Shaah doono awoowo anigaa eegi oo soo hoyn hadhoowe.”
I was been kept the sheep in a while. After time Advanced looked  cattle herding. The cattle is more hard, and difficult in herding than sheep. It is more speed than sheep, and less resistence than sheep in drinking water, and they drinking water every day or two over one. While sheep doesn’t drink water a few days. Also more difficult than sheep in grassing system. Before me another person was kept, but I have kept and aged in between 8-9 years old.
I didn’t study something, and there was no School near us. If we look the aged School was present, and that was the time the children ( like me) inter KG or primary schools. I was that situation, and keeping the livestock. It was rare somebody know  the education except my father’s father (Grandfather) Sh. Mohamed Omer Abdillahi, he well-known in Koran and Islamic Studies. My Granfather, study the people in the side of Islamic affairs, the other academic studies he wasn’t well. That time the student study something for wood ( Loox Qur’aan) and there was no books for our resident. The village I was born a man know little about Somali language studied me the Alphabet of Somali language. He studied a few mornings in conversation center. He didn’t study something else. I understood well, and I am clever than the other children we have been studying in some place. My grandfather looked me, and said: “ Cabdirisaaq is very intelligent boy. If he get education he will study well.” Other day some elders seen me and said: “ Rashiid’s Son, is very quit and he is not crazy or rude.”
My family searched me in to study. It was thinking the place I will go. More time my mother and my father said me: “ Cabdirisaaq, you will study something as soon as possible.” Fortunately, other time my peers studying education classes like 4, 5, 6 II moved to the city and started education. The day I was come to the city I didn’t know how to write ‘ ABCDE..’ The former months i get confused or mixed up.  The possibility become to start the lover level, and I started. It was 2009 (10 years from now).
How I have seen the Education?
I was more respected, and it was very large quality in education. I think it was the something that easy me the to understand soon, and adopted immediately. I liked, and interested more. The interest and love I felt there was no other thing I felt that. The system the things running I didn’t know well, I heard the ears only. I heard that it was levels, but I didn’t understand well what was that levels! I heard 12 classes in School, and University in education. I thing that 12 classes very hardest.
The person have Book and pen was the respected and educated person in the world in my own view. When I come to the city, I was newly in the city if someone say ‘ That person is class 7, 8, or etc’ I thing he was the academician person ‘ AQOONYAHAN waxkasta la wayddiiyo). Also I thing that he can solute everything in the world, and didn’t missing something else. If said: ‘ That person studying the University or graduated’ was very hard, and tough some angle. The angle was hard was I have seen the person will ASK everything about education, and well-known in study. The other side tough was ‘ how a person can memorized something like this?’ If said ‘ A person is studying that something’ I believing that ‘ he memorizing letter by letter, page by page like the Koran.’  If said: ‘ That man graduated University’ my own view means ‘ 12 Classes and University he was studying he memorized and can read without a book in the memorization.’
Also, pictured the person doesn’t study well or didn’t know as he told would punished. If he is children would bit him a stick. Unless did rude action will bite also, make re-culture.
What I have been doing that Ten Years (One Decade)?

As I told before I don’t know what the Education, except that I have interest and more LOVER.  The interest and love feeling was changed to start immediately as possible. My mind is awaken and I ready to study. First, I started to study to Somali Alphabet, Arabic Alphabet, and Mathematics. Those I was studying period of time.  Within two weeks I concluded the Alphabet of both Arabic and Somali. Studied me by my precious, long-sighted, best teacher Sheikh Omer Abdalla Hassan (Allah long his health and age). I continued until understand something. Still now the interest and love of education remained me, present and feeling.
After understand more in Arabic I started studying Koran by my dear Aunt Aamina- Deeqa Ahmed ( My mother’s sister). After more rough I understand the Koran, then I started studying the ABCD  Alphabets  in English.  Although it was difficult for me, I understand a little bit. 
After a while, month Semtemper in  2009 I started in the School as basic level in Sh. Abdikadir Sh. Jama Primary and Intermediate School. I intered new weather. More things was changed. The earlier days feel lonely my new school and my new classmates. But the last days in the term more things changed about me. I made relation my peer and played them together. The break time we go together and feel relax.
I continued the education. When studied two years in the School I succeeded to honor of class. My second year in my school between 2010-2011i succeeded the first one in the class.
The journey of education continued and passed different stages. My  interested and liked in knowledge inherences me to adapt and follow well. Step after step more ideas through the education was changed.
Also, changed my ideas through the education, first one was the idea I believe before that was ‘ The education is difficult.’ The education can be neither hard nor easy, and dependent the point view of the person, and how he studied. The one make effort the education become easy, while  the one doesn’t make any effort become hard. Big change my own view.
When I was in primary/intermediate school, I entered the center of Memorization of the Koran in Feb 2011.  I little known about the Koran bore, my Aunt Aamin teach me some of chapters of Koran Kariim in the home. I started Koran again. I prepared well. Finally, I get memorized very quickly. Some month Febr in 2011 I was started, get concluded Febr 2012.
When I memorized and concluded the Koran I started to inter the annually Competition launched in Borama City. My first time was in 2012, I inter 15 Juz. But I didn’t win. Several times I was entered, and not succeeded. The main reason I didn’t succeeded was ‘ Fear’ when I sit the chair feeling fear and I forget all the Koran! Before sitting chair I know well every page ask me. I didn’t stop the effort, I continued. I make practice every day, even the Koran is in hand. 
During the study, memorized, & effort of Koran, also I was busy studying Islamic Studies, like: Ahadis, Fighiga, Arabic Grammer, Musdalaha, and etc. All of them I took their qualifications.  
I summarized the Intermediate School, and I begin in the Secondary. Between 2013 and 2014 I was in the first class (Form One) of Secondary. Until that time I was continue the study of Islamic Studies. It become possible to be the honor of my class in Form One. I started Form Two Class until I entered in Form Three.
During my secondary school I enforce studying more things. In the afternoon I was studied in English  Language at Institute called Al-Azhar. I took Diploma Certificate One year and Half. The conditions required my certificate was ‘ Writing one Book). I wrote one book in English Language for sake of my graduation tittled “1000 Most Common Nouns In  English.”It is regular book. Also, I studied the institute in ‘ Human Development.’ I took it Diploma Certificate, that I was in Form Three.
Such like that, in the night I had study in Zaila’ Institute, in Arabic Language. I took it Diploma Certificate in 2016.
In 2016 between transitional time in two different classe (Form 3 and Form 4) last day in Form three I entered competition between the students in the School. The competition about ‘ WRITING.’ There is annually competition in school some season during the year of studying. Always happen in mornings. That year added Competition about writing, and there no the years gone. It was first time in school happen such like that. I said my self ‘ experiment yourself this year.’ I experimented and succeeded, become the second competitor in the Marathon. So if I become the second person, I said myself ‘ You’re well in writing, but you missing it.’ After that day I tried the writing, I was very passionate. That was in 2016, and I called ‘ The Year the entered Platform of Writing.’
Lately  in 2016 I started in Form 4 class. During my form 4 class I started writing my first book Titled ‘  Recep Tayyip Erdogan.’ Now, it is available and edited again in 2018.
July 2017, I summarized my Secondary school National Examination in Somaliland called ‘ GC.’ Also concluded the education continued last 8 years before that time. It was last day in sitting school examination. It was memorial day.  More things was changed, and it was transitional. It sense me that one stage concluded and another begin. Before GC Exam I inter the special exam in School called ‘ Dallad.’ The year I summarized in Secondry was 2017.
I started Beder University, I graduated Semtempe 01, 2019,  some day when I started school in School Semtemper 01, 2019. From 2009 to 2019 beween I decade. The previous was the day I started the school, and the other 2019 the day I graduated one my universities. I took it In Diploma, and will continue next year in Upgrading, Full Degree.
In last 2017 I started Amoud University. Up to now in 2019 I have studying. The last 2 years I was in the universities, 2019 I written  my second book tittled ‘ HELEN KELLER: Gabadhii Indha iyo Dhegahaba La’ayd ee Ph.D Qaadatay.’
There is more other thing was done mine, but now I only speak in the side of Education.
Summary
Ten years ago from today I didn’t know nothing, even how to write a letter. But after that ten years in 2019 I have studied, and prepared two different degree with two different Universities.
Within that 1 Decade happen big change in my whole life, I don’t measure the changed happening during that time. The change influenced me and lighted me more things. Marvelous change hit me during 1 Decade.
I know very well where I was ten years ago. You as reader you can sense gives clue and I summarized: ‘ I didn’t know nothing even ABCD, forget other things. Also, I didn’t understand what happening around me, beside other world. Today I know all that, I am the way to excellence.”
Let us wait for the  next 1 Decade, and where the journey will be.

Abdirazaq  Sandheere
Semtenber 01, 2019
Boorama, Awdal.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faallada Buugga “ Furaha Ganacsiga”

MAXAAN KU SOO ARKAY MAGAALADA HERAR?

Cashir nooceeya ayaan ka baran karnaa Sheekada Shammuuri?